Monday, November 10, 2008

In the beginning....

Hellllo, blog world. I'm late, but I'm here. :) I guess I should start our page with how me and Seane came about. We met in June 2006, introduced by a mutual friend. We went through the motions of dating and falling in love (awww) for a short year and were engaged the first week in June of 2007. Seane is so sweet and the best thing that has ever happened to me! I love him so much. Seane proposed on a Friday night. He had called me at work and told me to come over to his house, instead of him picking me up, and we had the usual dinner plans. I arrived to find a sweet note, giving me specific instructions on what to do after opening the door. Upon opening the door, a string tied individual notes throughout the house, leading to a closed bedroom door. I opened the door to find Seane down on his knee. It was sweet, he was so nervous. Needless to say, I said yes!!

4 comments:

The Bobo Buzz said...

Awww, I always knew I loved my Seaney boy for some reason!! How sweet and romantic is that! I had not heard that story before..how?! :) Welcome to the Blogging World! I'm glad I could help!! :) ..this should be fun!

The Johnstons said...

yay, another blogger...so fun! glad i can keep up with you better now!! many props to seane for a great proposal!

The Tenner Family said...

Ginger! You are a blogger now!! How exciting! Welcome! :)

Unknown said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world!!! Loved reading about the proposal!!