Friday, November 21, 2008

First comes proposal, then comes wedding...

Seane and I got married on September 15, 2007 at Pinecrest Country Club. I really just wanted to go somewhere exotic, and it be just the two of us barefoot on a beach somewhere. It was kinda strange for me to be going through all the motions of the wedding day, for time #2. Skipping all the stress and planning of a wedding, not to mention all my over analyzed akwardness about it all seemed ideal. But...it was very important to Seane's family that they experience this with him. So, reluctantly at the time, I agreed to a small, simple ceremony. Now, I'm sooo glad that we listened. I wouldn't trade that day for anything!! Seane and I are both very fortunate to have families that love and support us the way they do. Here's a few pics...

5 comments:

Mikki said...

Beautiful Bride!!! Great looking wedding too...not to mention not a bad-looking hubby too =)~~

The Bobo Buzz said...

LOVE the wedding pics..esp. the one with you and your momma!! soooo pretty..even after getting them back a year later! :) Had fun tonight..love ya!

..why's mikki trying to take my man??!!..

Unknown said...

Ginger, what beautiful wedding pictures! Your mom looks just as I remember her! GORGEOUS pics...thanks for sharing those!

The Venables said...

Gin,
I had NO idea you had a blog! I am SO excited! You were an absolutely BEAUTIFUL bride! Can't wait to watch the updates on your blog. And yes, I do plan on blogging again someday but I like to keep you on your toes. Months of checking and nothing.....then....BAM!...SURPRISE....Addie is back! Love you gal!

Uyen said...

Ginger - Your wedding pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! You look so gorgeous and your mom looks like she hasn't aged AT ALL! Just like I remember her :). Happy Holidays!
Uyen Tran