Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Better late than never.

Okay. I'm offically the worst blogger ever!! Its been somewhere around nine months since the last post. In that time, I had a precious baby girl...who runs my life. :) No joke! True, I'm probably not the best manager of free time, but she keeps me on my toes. I'm just going to try and fit the best time of my life and the cutest baby ever, into a catch-up blog. Maybe I'll blog again next month or maybe in 5.





This is Reese. So cute, right?! :) She is such a blessing. This was just the other day. She's growing and changing so much, so quickly. It just flys by. People told me that, but you just don't understand how fast time really goes.




She was born December 27, 2009 at 6:02 pm. She weighed 6 lbs and 3 oz and 20 1/4 inches long. She was delivered by c-section due to stress from labor. She had a little tear in her lung that healed itself within about 48 hours. Her lungs are good and strong now, believe me!



So little!










The faces she makes. Such a ham.





Whoa.



Okay, I'll stop. One more.


4 comments:

The Bobo Buzz said...

Say it aint so!! A REAL post!! Bravo Bravo!! Loved every single precious picture, keep em' coming!! :) love me some Richardson's!!

Unknown said...

YAY! You're back! I've enjoyed seeing Olivia on FB, at least :) She is so stinkin' cute!

Team Green said...

There you go! Oh my gosh Ginger I was tearfully laughing at these pictures. She is just so cute and makes me laugh just to see her smile. I know she brightens your days. I home to see you soon! ;)

Mikki said...

She is just beautiful!!! Loved seeing all the pics...keep up the posts. I have been a slacker too lately...not 9 months...but a slacker for me...LOL Keep it coming!