Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mena, Arkansas


This past weekend we went to Arkansas to ride 4-wheelers in the Ouachita mountains. We went with Steven, Seane's brother and his wife Amber, and Terre, Seane's dad. It was a well needed mini, three day get away. The weather was really nice and the mountains were beautiful. We all had a blast. Here's a few pictures...



Amber and Steven


Seane and me


And Terre. Love him!! He was a real trooper.








like father, like sons!



me and Amber



the cabin



Back to reality. Home sweet home.
Happy Easter!!















3 comments:

The Johnstons said...

So fun!! I need a getaway! Glad you are doing well and hope you have a wonderful Easter!!

Team Green said...

I miss you!!! I got your message that you left me. This trip looks like so much fun. Nothing better than a nature getaway. Glad you got to go and spend time with the fam. Love you and Happy Easter friend.

The Bobo Buzz said...

Beautiful! Crazy it's only one state away! Looks like yall had fun..just think how much fun yall could have in Destin..with US!! :) Can't wait to see ya Sat! love ya!